Jo-Ann Stores celebrates 66th anniversary
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2009 1:33:00 PM
Hudson, Ohio – Celebrating this year its 66th anniversary as a fabric and craft retailer, Jo-Ann Stores will give 66 of its most loyal customers a $100 gift card to spend at their local store.
"Generations of sewers and crafters have been coming to Jo-Ann for more than six decades, and we think that's a great reason to celebrate," said Travis Smith, coo of the company, which operates more than 750 stores. "
The retailer originally was known as Cleveland Fabric Shop. But as it grew in store count during the 1950s and 1960s, the company’s two founding families renamed it Jo-Ann Fabrics, commemorating the names of their daughters.
Joanne M Smoker - 2009-08-06 13:37:00 EDT
As one of the 66 Preferred Customer recipients of the Anniversary Celebration I want to thank the members of the Downingtown, Pennsyslvania store and all the Jo-Ann team for the gift card and warm reception I received today. I look forward to spending time in the future shopping and shopping and shopping!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...