Nourison ready to roll out New Legends additions
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
SADDLE BROOK, NJ —
Area rug supplier Nourison has finished fine-tuning its new "New Legends" collection of 100 percent worsted New Zealand wool hand-made rugs and is getting ready to introduce its seven designs — three of which will be seen for the first time in October at the High Point International Home Furnishings Market.
The original four colorways — navy, steel, brick and multi-color — were launched in July at the Atlanta International Area Rug Show. The three new colorways debuting at High Point are a beige Agra, a black Varamin and auberguine Feragan designs, said Ed Vairo, dir. of creative marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...