Creative Home Reinvents with Design
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Creative Home reinvented itself this market with a new design direction and approach to the marketplace. Lisa Granger, divisional sales and marketing manager, and Michaela Cajvan-Bernadi, design director, have teamed up to focus the top-of-bed, decorative pillows, and soft window programs into "more classic, more traditional products at sharp price points."
Granger added that where contemporary and trend groupings once dominated, Creative Home now centers its product line 75% on classic/traditional and 25% on a combination of contemporary, Southwestern and trend-driven products. "We wanted to shift our style from contemporary and regional looks to more universal designs," Cajvan-Bernadi said.
There are 12 new bedding collections, all of which center on a duvet cover with matching shams and bed skirt. Duvet inserts are also offered as part of duvet sets. Decorative pillows are now more skewed toward solid looks that have texture and stitching details for added fashion.
And for the first time, Creative Home has added soft window treatments to coordinate with its bedding programs, and has entered the table linens category with a collection called Diamond Dot.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...