Crown Crafts names Chen to direct new China office
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2008 1:05:00 PM
Gonzales, La. – Infant and juvenile textiles supplier Crown Crafts Inc. has opened a foreign representative office in Shanghai, China, and has recruited Christine Chen as manager.
Chen has more than 17 years of experience in fabric sourcing, production management, quality control, and office management. A native of Taiwan, she was previously the chief representative for Jones Apparel Group in Shanghai for five years.
“As the company's purchases have increased, we recognized the need to have a presence in China,” said E. Randall Chestnut, chairman, president and ceo. Chen will direct a staff of eight which will coordinate purchases and shipments, seek out new vendors and facilitate inspections for social compliance and quality.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...