Fiber conference to begin next week
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/16/2002 12:00:00 AM
Greenville, SC — The 2002 Fiber Producer Conference & Exhibition, to be held May 21 to 23 at the Palmetto Expo Center here, will be host to exhibitors from 182 companies.
Some 66 companies from 11 different countries will participate, in addition to the 116 companies from the United States. Exhibitors will showcase the trends and technology for the production of synthetic fiber and film.
In conjunction with the exhibition produced by the Textile Hall Corporation, nearby Clemson University will host a conference presenting technical sessions on fiber systems and processes, industry trends and market updates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...