WestPoint secures major credit facility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/27/2006 12:25:00 PM
New York – WestPoint Home has gained stability and flexibility by obtaining a $250 million, five-year revolving credit line from Bank of America.
The fund is earmarked for "operations, capital expenditures, and future investment opportunities." Joseph Pennacchio, ceo, said, "This new facility enhances WestPoint Home’s ability to continue supporting our existing customer base and strengthens our ability to deliver on potential opportunities with new customers and in new markets."
WestPoint Home is an affiliate of a publicly held company, American Real Estate Partners, the Carl Icahn-controlled firm that acquired its assets in August 2005.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...