Louisville/ Saydah hires designer
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/13/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Louisville/ Saydah Home Fashions recently added a new member to its design team.
Jamie Falkinburg replaces Maria Cortez as the new creative director of tabletop. She reports directly to Vivian Acerbo, vp, marketing.
Falkinburg formerly worked for Town & Country, also based here, where she spent three years — first as a designer for tabletop for the company's Martha Stewart line and more recently as a designer for the bath division.
Louisville/Saydah is based in Eminence, KY, but Falkinburg will work from the company's showroom here at 295 Fifth Avenue, "only now on the second floor instead of the fourth," referring to where Town & Country has its offices and showroom, Acerbo said.
Acerbo added, "Jamie brings a new freshness, a new mind set to our tabletop division and for our product line."
For the upcoming New York Home Textiles Show in October, Louisville/Saydah's tabletop division will introduce four coordinate sets for its new license partnership with home textile designer Jenny Faw.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...