Sturgill new controller at Hanover
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
EDGEWATER, N.J. — Hanover Direct, Inc. has appointed Hallie Sturgill vice president and controller effective Sept. 22.
Sturgill will replace William Kingsford, senior vice president — treasury and control, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities. She joined the company in 1989 and has been assistant controller since May of 1997. Prior to joining Hanover in 1989, Sturgill was with KPMG LLP.
She will report to Charles Blue, senior vice president and chief financial officer, and will assume responsibility for all financial accounting functions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...