Warner Bros. promotes Sollitto
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/16/2001 12:00:00 AM
BURBANK, CA — Warner Bros. Consumer Products has named Jordan Sollitto to the position of executive vp, worldwide marketing.
He will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of Warner Bros. Consumer Products worldwide branding, marketing strategy and promotion plans. He will also work closely with various departments of the consumer products division as well as other WB and AOL Time Warner divisions.
"Jordan's management and expertise in entertainment and media marketing make him a natural for this position," said Dan Romanelli, president, Warner Bros. Worldwide Consumer Products. "His dynamic creativity and successful track record in marketing will contribute significantly to the continued growth and success of our division."
Sollitto most recently served as chief marketing officer for Warner Bros. Online and Entertaindom.
He joined Warner Bros. Consumer Products in 1993 as director, Latin American division and has subsequently held the positions of managing director, vp, promotions and branded foods, senior vp, promotions and studio store marketing, and chief marketing officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...