Bolton assumes exec role at Zenitex
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2007 12:35:00 PM
Cranbury, N.J. – Keith Bolton has joined Zenitex Corporation as executive vp sales and marketing, reporting to owner/president Yi Jiang.
For more than nine years, years Bolton worked for Zheng Zhang USA, Inc. as vp of sales.
Zenitex is a Chinese manufacturer of fashion bedding, window treatments and accessories.
“Keith has 20-plus years of experience in developing meaningful programs, along with an uncanny feel for initiating and managing growth opportunities into new product categories,” said Yi.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...