Crown Crafts Infant Products adds licensees
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/24/2003 2:46:00 PM
San Rafael, CA — Crown Crafts Infant Products today added two licenses to its stable, announcing the launch of Karen Neuburger Infant Bedding as well as new infant collections by Jenny and Jeff Designs.
The Karen Neuburger Infant Bedding line will include comforters, fitted sheets, crib bumpers, dust ruffles and diaper stackers. Each collection will be based on original licensed designs from the Karen Neuburger lifestyle and home collection.
Jenny and Jeff products will include comforters, receiving blankets, sheets, crib bumpers, fleece blankets, dec pillows and rugs, as well as wall borders, nursery organizers, mobiles, lamps, shelves and bookends.
Both collections will debut at the 2003 International JPMA Juvenile Products Show in Dallas May 2 to 4.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...