New post at Whisper Soft
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Juvenile bedding supplier Whisper Soft Mills has hired Colette Veneziale to the newly created position of merchandising coordinator.
Veneziale is responsible for all aspects of product development, including product execution and process implementation. She reports jointly to Vincent DeRosa, president, and Susan Opalewski, vp of design and marketing, and will be based here.
Prior to joining Whisper Soft, Veneziale worked for Regency Home Fashions as account manager for special accounts. She has also worked for Home Innovations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...