NRF Women To Meet
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/17/2005 12:00:00 AM
Washington D.C. —
The National Retail Federation's (NRF) Caucus of Retail Executive Women (CREW) will hold its inaugural breakfast meeting today at 7:15 a.m. during NRF's 94th annual Convention and Expo in New York City.
During the meeting, NRF Board members Dorrit Bern, chairman, president and CEO, Charming Shoppes, Inc.; Lisa Harper, chairman and CEO, Gymboree Corporation; and Marsha Everton, president and CEO, Pfaltzgraff Co., will speak to attendees. The remainder of the hour-long breakfast will be devoted to a roundtable discussion based on responses to an online survey in which female retail executives rated what they believed the CREW mission and top priorities should be for 2005.
“This is the first group of its kind designed only for the rising population of female retail executives,” said NRF President and CEO Tracy Mullin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...