Arlee donates pet beds to Humane Society of New York
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/26/2009 9:38:00 AM
New York – Arlee Home Fashions has donated 88 pet beds – and counting – to the Humane Society of New York .
Sean Frankel, vp, Arlee, told HTT the company actually began donating pet beds three years ago – one year after launching its pet business – when it decided to give surplus products to two Humane Society centers in Missouri near the company’s factory in West Plains.
Now the Humane Society here, located at 306 East 59th St. in Midtown Manhattan, is also benefitting from Arlee’s extra inventories and unwanted looks from last season. Frankel noted none of Arlee’s donated pet beds are irregular or defective.
“We love the beds,” said Susan Richmond, co-executive director of Human Society of New York – an animal hospital and no-kill adoption center that cares for about 34,000 dogs and cats each year. “We are so grateful to Arlee because they have given us the most beautiful beds and the animals here are so happy and comfortable. These beds allow us to make the animals feel at home and secure until someone comes along to adopt them.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...