Foamex names vice chairman
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2001 3:07:00 PM
Linwood, PA — Foamex International Inc. announced that John Tunney has assumed the duties of vice chairman of the board of directors.
Tunney, a Foamex director since 1994, also serves as Foamex's chairman of the board for Foamex Asia and Foamex Mexico Inc.
Foamex, based here, manufactures flexible polyurethane and polymer foam products for bedding, furniture, carpet cushion and the automotive markets.
Tunney, a former California congressman and senator, has also been chairman of the board for the investment company, Cloverleaf Group, Inc. since 1981 as well as partner of Sun Valley Ventures, a venture capital firm, since 1995, and president of JVT Consulting Inc. since 1997.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...