Ralph Lauren Targets Back-to-School Market
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Ralph Lauren Home has introduced Lauren University under its Lauren Ralph Lauren label designed to attract a youth based customer, its first target back-to-school effort.
Two beds — one masculine, the other feminine — include sheet sets and accessories. The male bed has a madras print with a printed sheet coordinate; the female bed has a madras quilt in more feminine colors, as well as denim. An additional element for the college set is extra long sheets that can be mixed and matched.
In the Lauren Ralph Lauren introductions, three beds are featured in Collection. Shelter Island is a romantic floral cotton sateen print with romantic details including ruffles and pillow detailing. Jacquard towel sets are part of the design. The queen duvet is $200.
Belle Harbor features a large floral in a red print mixed with seersucker and blue and white accents. The queen cotton percale print top of bed is $200. Place D'Or is keyed to master bedroom design in a printed toile on cotton in champagne and black at $200 queen.
Two new beds are offered in Lauren Suite. Glen Plaid in navy/camel/white is a woven jacquard with sheets in solids and a pieced cotton body. Paisley, a cotton paisley jacquard in white/pale blue/green in a tailored, clean look with fashion elements. Both are $200 for the queen.
Ralph Lauren Home also has announced a new licensee for Lauren Ralph Lauren in furniture — Schnadig International that will succeed Hendredon Furniture in this category.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...