Bon-Ton Extends Bergren Contract
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2007 12:00:00 AM
York, Pa. —
The Bon-Ton Stores has amended the employment contract of president and ceo Bud Bergren. He will continue to serve in his present capacity through Jan. 31, 2009. Afterward, he will serve in "an important role" to be determined by the board for a period ranging from Feb, 1, 2009 through Feb. 5, 2010. In addition, Bergren will maintain his seat on the board through the full period.
Bergren was named vice chairman of Bon-Ton in 2003 and became president and ceo in 2004. Prior to joining Bon-Ton, he served as president and ceo of Elder-Beerman Stores, which was acquired by Bon-Ton in October 2003.
Tim Grumbacher, executive chairman, noted, "Bud has been instrumental in the successful integration of Bon-Ton and Carson's, which has positioned our company as one of the largest regional department store operators in the country."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...