Greiner named head of Macy’s Florida
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/7/2005 12:12:00 PM
CINCINNATI -- Federated Department Stores has named Julie Greiner chairman and CEO of its Macy's Florida division, effective July 31.
Greiner, a senior executive vice president of the company's Bloomingdale's division, has served as its director of stores since April 1998. She succeeds Timothy Adams, who recently was named chairman and CEO of Macy's Home Store.She joined Bloomingdale's in October 1993 as vice president and divisional merchandise manager for domestics. Greiner was promoted to senior vice president for home furnishings in October 1995, executive vice president and director of stores in April 1998, and senior executive vice president in April 2004.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...