DWR Appoints Investment Bank
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Struggling residential and contract home furnishings retailer Design Within Reach has retained investment bank Thomas Weisel Partners LLC to review strategic alternatives “including advice related to an unsolicited offer recently received by the company,” said DWR. “We have decided to evaluate alternatives that will best serve the interest of all of our shareholders given our depressed share price,” stated DWR ceo Ray Brunner.
DWR said it “has no commitments or agreements with respect to any particular transaction.”
Shares of DWR have traded up to $4.50 as recently as September — but have not been above $1 since late November.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...