Living InStyle Expands Throw Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Living InStyle is preparing more than 50 new decorative throw styles for the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market.
Jenny Gruber, vp design, said the new looks are already generating "positive feedback."
Among the "well-received" new products, she said, are the Luxe bamboo and cotton blend; the reversible faux quilted throw, Sonic, with contrast binding; and several items in the Super Soft line.
The cashmere segment includes Chambers and Michelle, two woven cashmere blend throws with ribbed knit patterns.
Other featured items: Lorraine, in quilted 100% silk in eight colors; Betsey, pieced cotton velvet in chocolate, merlot and sable; and Alpaca, which is a faux fur throw with sculpted crocodile pattern.
Retail price points range from $9.99 for lightweight throws to $19.99 and $29.99 for heavier weights and $79.99 for the cashmere throws.
The full line will be shown at the Living InStyle showroom at 295 Fifth Ave, suite No. 1501 during the Feb. 11-15 market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...