Bernhardt Hospitality to open dedicated showroom, Jan. 4
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/14/2009 2:07:00 PM
Lenoir, N.C.– Bernhardt Hospitality, a division of Bernhardt Furniture Company, is constructing a 3,500-sq.-ft. hospitality showroom here at the company’s headquarters that feature typical hotel spaces.
Full-size guestrooms will display Bernhardt Hospitality inline and custom case goods as well as upholstery products. The showroom, which is slated to open Jan. 4, will serve hospitality architects, designers, hospitality furniture dealers, hotel owners, managers, and hotel chain executives by appointment.
“When customers are here, they will have instant access to Bernhardt’s renowned engineering and design facilities which are immediately adjacent to the showroom, so we can easily work out custom solutions,” said Steve Mulherin, national accounts manager of Bernhardt Hospitality.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...