Calvin Unveils Bedding Showpieces
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/29/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York —Bowery, a 100% organic combed cotton bed, is the centerpiece of the new Calvin Klein Home Collection for spring.
The bed, reflecting the design signature of the company, is architecturally inspired and minimal, with vertical and horizontal lines in graphic blocks of satin and sateen weaves.
All elements of the bed, which is a mix of whites and soft gray tones, have been certified by SKAL and GOTS.
The Calvin Klein organic towel has five new colors: blush, hay, gunmetal, pistachio and tea; and the new organic bath rug is offered in eight colors.
Among the other Collection beds, Gunmetal features an engineered top of bed with textured patterns in a collage arrangement, printed on Egyptian cotton sateen. Colors range from deep grays and pale browns to gunmetal and charcoal. Metallic and sequin accents are used for the sham embellishments.
Also in Collection is Quince, an engineered print with cascading twigs on a pale ground; and Flaxen, a delicate rendering of blue gray flowers with flecks of watercolor and brushstrokes for a layered look.
A new sheet has been added to the Core group, a 400 count sateen jacquard featuring multiple weaves that create matte squares in 10 colors.
New in the Calvin Klein line are four beds including Cottonwood, a vine design in soft blues, greens and stone grays; and Madeira, a collage of plum leaves in tone-on-tone violet hues with silver metallic touches.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...