T&C honors students
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Town & Country recently honored three college students (pictured above with ribbons) as part of its third annual Joseph Beyda Creative Scholarship breakfast last month at its 295 Fifth Ave showroom.
Students were asked to design and decorate the kitchen of a summer abode — a trailer, cabin, house or grander dwelling. The room decor was to reflect the location, typography or cultural setting.
A panel of judges that included Town & Country designers, members of the Beyda family and university professors selected the winners.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...