Kimlor Mills signs outdoor lifestyle license
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/27/2005 12:42:00 PM
ORANGEBURG, S.C. -- Kimlor Mills has signed a new outdoor lifestyle license in bedding, bath and window called Blue Ridge Trading.
The collection features wildlife prints in seven bed ensembles, six shower curtains and coordinating window treatments. Blue Ridge Trading designs display moose, deer, elk, bears, dogs, trees and other elements of nature in forest green, woodsy browns and tans, blues and burgundy.
Bedding items are available in percale comforter sets and sheet sets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...