Coldwater Creek consolidates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/4/2002 2:03:00 PM
Sandpoint, ID — Coldwater Creek announced that it has laid off about 25 employees at its headquarters here, as a direct result of consolidating job responsibilities, said chairman and ceo Dennis Pence.
"While we regret the necessity for this, we believe these actions, along with other improvements in our cost structure, are prudent and sensible given the uncertain business climate for the retail sector," he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...