Home Shopping Network adds Christopher Lowell
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/7/2002 2:22:00 PM
St. Petersburg, FL — Designer and television host Christopher Lowell will soon increase his exposure as the result of an agreement with television shopping network HSN.
As the host of Discovery Channel's "The Christopher Lowell Show," Lowell will bring his design methods to HSN with the launch of a one-hour program on March 28 at 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.. As Lowell makes over a bedroom through a before-and-after process, viewers will also have the opportunity to buy the items needed to complete each project, including bedding, borders, paint, pillows and accessories.
The show will air about four times a year, HSN said, and all will pair Lowell's step-by-step instruction with one-stop shopping.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...