HFPA prompts membership on annual meeting
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/6/2008 2:38:00 PM
New York – The Annual Membership Meeting of the Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA) will take place Wednesday, Dec. 3 at 7W NY, located at 7 West 34th Street.
While the invitee-only board of directors meeting runs 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., a continental breakfast and registration will take place 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
The annual meeting proper is set for 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., followed by a guest speaker to be announced, ending at 11a.m.
Registration is free for HFPA members, who are encouraged to RSVP with name and company to Tina Cadet by fax (212) 370-9047 at HFPA headquarters by Friday, Nov. 21. Registration for non-members is $50 in advance or at the door. For questions, call (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...