Lenzing Salutes Products by Advansa, Unitika
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
Lenzing, Austria —
Fiber resource Lenzing awarded polyester yarn developer Advansa its new Sleep Facto certificate for a bedding product that “precisely satisfies the defined feel-good parameters.”
Awarded at the Heimtextil show in Frankfurt, the Sleep Facto prize recognized the bed cover made with a blend of Tencel by Lenzing and the trademarked Suprelle fiber by Advansa. “When the two fibers are combined, a softer cover with better wicking is obtained. It is also more eco-friendly than comparable bed covers,” Lenzing noted.
Lenzing also bestowed the Lenzing Fabric Competition Award for the home textiles category upon Unitika Textiles Ltd. of Japan. Unitika was recognized for its use of Tencel Micro Satin.
The Unitika fabric was on display at Texworld USA, in New York; the fabric competition brought in more than 300 fabric products from 91 countries, each made with either Tencel fiber or Lenzing Modal.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...