Chargebacks Topic of AAFA Seminar
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/27/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Tactics and tips for handling chargebacks will be the theme of the Oct. 8 Issues Seminar hosted by the American Apparel & Footwear Association.
Keynote speakers will be Kevin Persons, manager of logistics-supplier compliance at JCPenney, and Beth Enslow, a retail analyst with The Aberdeen Group. The day-long event, which runs from 8 a.m. to 4:35 p.m., will include case studies on Perry Ellis, Jones Apparel Group and Reebok International, as well as sessions on the legal aspects of chargebacks and negotiation strategies.
Admittance will be limited to the first 100 registrants. The event will take place at the Union League Club, 38 East 37th St., New York. For additional information, contact Mary Howell at 703-797-9045 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...