Amici Imports trademarking design work
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/17/2005 11:47:00 AM
LEBANON , N.J. -- Amici Imports LLC recently began to trademark all of its original design work for handmade and machine-made rug collections.
In addition, Amica Home Furnishings Ltd, a division of Amici Imports, has also started trademarking all its bath, tabletop, pillows and textiles design."We currently have in our library over 1,000 designs catalogued and trademarked,” said Chuck Cashin, executive vice president of Amici and partner in joint company CJ Imports. “We strongly believe that with our accelerated growth the last 3 years we needed to protect our company’s product lines. Amici will monitor and take whatever action necessary to protect our exclusive designs."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...