Sears.com expands international shipping
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/24/2009 7:36:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. – Looking to attract U.S. shoppers who have families living abroad, Sears.com now offers international shipping to 90 countries, having recently added the U.K., France, Germany, Spain, China, India, Japan, Argentina and Brazil.
International customers can also make purchases at www.sears.com/international. And for Spanish-speaking shoppers, Sears.com has an integrated Spanish language site to help make their online shopping easier. This site can be found at www.sears.com/espanol.
Prices are displayed in whatever currency the visitor chooses. International shipping fees, customs duties, and taxes are automatically added and processed at checkout.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...