Lillo new retail editor
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2000 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Andrea Lillo has become retail editor, switching from her position of product editor, which she had held since July 1998. Previously covering the product categories of area, scatter and bath rugs, bath textiles, table linens, kitchen textiles, decorative pillows and beach towels, she will now be reporting on all aspects of retailing, including store-based retailers, catalogers, and online retailers.
Before joining Home Textiles Today, she was a staff writer for the Fashion Institute of Technology, as well as products editor for AV Video, a monthly trade publication.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...