Bardwil’s Lenox Bath division presents “Chirp” collection
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2009 10:15:00 AM
At the New York Market – Bardwil Linens’ Lenox Bath division is singing a new tune for spring with the debut of its “Chirp” collection.
The design stems from Lenox’s popular tableware line.
It features a colorful small bird perched on a blossoming tree branch. The ground is ivory, but the design elements are in different colors, anchored by a bright teal.
Included is a jacquard printed shower curtain, shower curtain hooks in the shapes of birds and flowers, and two styles of bath towel ensembles – printed and embroidered.
Also new is the addition two new bath ensemble styles to the popular Butterfly Meadow collection – a Portugal-made tapestry-like jacquard border, and scalloped-edge embroidered towels on colored grounds – yellow, pink, green and blue.
To its core Lenox towel program, Platinum, the company added four new colorways – dusty green Echo, citrus green Linden, peacock blue Elixir, and orange-mustard Golden Rod.
Opal Innocence, a bridal-poised design, is being expanded with a more casual alternative – Opal Innocence Carved, a jacquard towel that features a relief pattern on the dobby.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...