Universal Amps Up Fashion
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/9/2010 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market —
Universal Home Fashions is scaling up the “fashion” in new promotional offerings, including reversible bed-in-a-bag sets that feature unusual mixes and solid comforter/printed sheet combinations, according to the company.
“We really wanted to step up the fashion in these new looks,” said Kelly McCollum, senior designer, bedding. “And we wanted to give our customers more fashion for an affordable price.”
Among the new products Universal will show during the New York Home Fashions Market are three reversible comforter sets that include reversible pillows and shams. The new collection includes three designs – Victorio, Peony and Hour Glass – that “coordinate, but really look completely different and fresh,” said McCollum. For instance, its Victorio set has a hotel faux silk in ivory and taupe on one side; with a blue and taupe jacquard design on the other.
Universal is also introducing a solid quilted comforter set featuring coordinating printed sheets. It is offered in four colorways with many embroidery details, something that McCollum says continues to be strong for Universal.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...