Karim Rashid to Design Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
Designer Karim Rashid has retained the MHS Licensing agency to bring new products to market, and Franco Manufacturing will debut five bedding ensembles this spring, the agency said.
Rashid has designed interiors, apparel, and home furnishings for clients including Umbra, Prada, and Miyake. Besides the bedding category, MHS Licensing is fielding offers in housewares, tabletop, electronic accessories, office supplies, and luggage.
"Retailers are looking for designers to give credibility to their assortments. Karim offers this credibility," said MHS partner John Haesler.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...