Gladstone at HFPA talk
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/13/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Anna's Linens chairman and ceo Alan Gladstone will be featured at a Retail Roundtable discussion being hosted by The Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA) on Feb. 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at The Manhattan Club at Rosie O'Grady's in New York.
The forum is open to HFPA members only. Individual tickets are $75; sponsorship is $500 and includes tickets for up to three attendees. For more information, contact the HFPA at (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...