Brazelle new head at Leigh Fibers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2001 2:06:00 PM
Bruce Brazelle was named president of Leigh Fibers, effective Jan. 17, 2001. He joined Leigh Fibers Inc. as senior vp, marketing in 1996. As president, Brazelle will continue to direct the marketing efforts of Leigh Fibers and will be responsible for all manufacturing, financial and administrative functions.
He joined Leigh from E.R. Carpenter, where he was vp, sales for the consumer product division. Prior to that he was executive vp, business development for the Bibb Company. He replaces Carl Lehner, who has been promoted to ceo. Philip Lehner will remain as chairman of Leigh Fibers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...