Décor by Beader's Touch Unveils Dec Pillow Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/29/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — For its higher-end customers, Décor by Beader's Touch showed at market a new line of decorative pillows in linen and linen matte constructions.
The 100% linen pillows feature a variety of embellishments: embroideries, metallic embroideries and mother of pearl buttons.
The signature bed in the Beader's Touch showroom is also linen. Platina is a neutral duvet that can be dressed up or dressed down based on choice of accessory dec pillows.
“A customer can customize, put their personal touch on it,” said Rehka Gadvi, designer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...