Revman launches Echo Home luxury collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2005 12:08:00 PM
NEW YORK – Revman International will debut a new luxury bedding collection for Echo Home at the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The new collection features six ensembles, 400-count sateen sheeting and a variety of upscale fabrics in accessories including linen/cotton, herringbone yarn dyes, dupioni, charmeuse, metallic-accent jacquards, fine-weave sateen, and faux suede with piecing, detailed quilting, beading and embroidered touches to add depth and textural interest.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...