Dan River adds 'Bob' license
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
DANVILLE, VA -Dan River Inc. announced the addition of another license to its already extensive juvenile bedding family.
"Bob the Builder," a stop-frame animated television show aimed at preschool children, will now appear on a new line of bedding and accessories produced by the textiles manufacturer, based here.
"The positive, can-do attitude and teamwork of Bob and his crew are thrilling preschoolers and parents alike," said Daniel Hammer, senior vp, sales and marketing, Dan River's Home Fashions for Kids. "Dan River is delighted to reinforce these same attributes through its juvenile bedding and accessories."
The bedding will be available in toddler, twin and full sizes. A comforter, sheet set, bed skirt, pillow sham, blanket, drape, valance and decorative pillows will make up the ensemble.
"Bob the Builder" is shown on the children's cable TV network, Nickelodeon. The show features Bob, a friendly construction worker, in a small town interacting with various fellow characters and fun-loving machines. The new 120-count bedding ensemble will focus on Bob and may be previewed during spring market. Shipping time will be during the summer. Placement is expected at mid-tier and specialty retailers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...