Glen Raven Promotes Three
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2008 12:00:00 AM
Glen Raven, N.C. —
Outdoor fabric maker Glen Raven Custom Fabrics–Americas has elevated two senior designers to management positions and promoted Gina Wicker to director of design.
Wicker will continue to oversee Sunbrella fabric design and also manage the creative for Glen Raven's marketing communications and sampling programs.
"Gina is assuring that we follow a cohesive and highly creative approach for all of the elements supporting the Sunbrella brand and our other products, from fabric design through marketing communications," said Hal Hunnicutt, vp of marketing.
Wicker, who has served as design director for Glen Raven for five years, has more than 20 years experience in textile design.
Sara Hall and Greg Voorhis will be reporting to Wicker.
Hall has been named technical design manager, serving as a liaison between Glen Raven research and development and the product design group. She has more than 20 years of experience in home furnishings design.
Voorhis has been promoted to decorative fabrics design manager, responsible for directing the styling and color for indoor and outdoor Sunbrella furniture lines, decorative window, marine interior and distribution collections. He has more than 13 years of experience in home furnishings design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...