Family Dollar elevates Flur
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/9/2008 2:33:00 PM
Matthews, N.C. – Neighborhood general merchandiser Family Dollar Stores has promoted Dorlisa Flur to evp strategy and marketing.
“Understanding our customer is critical to our mission of providing customers with a compelling place to shop. We have invested significantly to know our customers better, and with Dorlisa’s leadership, we have used this knowledge to develop our strategic agenda,” said ceo Howard Levine. “She has been instrumental in the development of several of our key initiatives, including the launch of our cooler program, Concept Renewal and our broader re-branding effort.”
Flur joined Family Dollar in 2004 as svp strategy and business development. She previously was a principal with management consulting firm McKinsey and Company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...