Revman to Debut Incog-Neato Leak-Proof Pads
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Revman International will produce Incog-Neato wet-protection bed pads licensed by mother and inventor Tammy Cheskis; the line combines rubberized fabrics with flannel prints.
The "cheerful decorative prints" help this leak-proof juvenile line stand out, Revman said. Cheskis is working with Revman designers to create a signature look — and to meet what they call "the growing retail demand for her product."
Cheskis has been selling the pads on her website, www.incog-neato.com and said they are being used beyond the bed, in such functions as protecting car seats and furniture from wet bathing suits, to pet beds, play mats, changing pads, and as wheelchair protectors.
"People constantly send me ideas for new uses I haven't even thought of," she said.
Winning a 2008 iParenting Media award attracted the attention of diversified home textiles product manufacturer Revman.
Richard Roman, president and ceo of Revman International, said, "We are pleased to be able to work with Tammy to bring this new and innovative product to the retail market and feel that its many possible uses will extend its appeal for many seasons to come."
Revman will show the launch collection at the New York Home Fashions Market, March 9-13. Goods will start shipping in May, the company said, noting the collection will feature not only juvenile designs, but also "solid color styles suitable for adults, as well as designs specifically targeted for pets."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...