Hinson introduces contract fabric collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2007 12:31:00 PM
Long Island City , N.Y. – Designer fabric supplier Hinson & Company has introduced its first contract fabric collection, with wall presentations of 200 swatches on display at the company’s wholly-owned showrooms in New York , Chicago , Los Angeles , and Washington , D.C.
“We have experienced an increased demand for high quality contract fabrics,” said chairman Harry Hinson. He noted that many of the company’s architect and designer customers active in the residential market “are rapidly expanding their client base to include major contract and hospitality projects.”
The initial collection comprises 33 contract patterns across several hundred skus. Prices range from $20 to $55 per yard. A highlight is the geometric Equinox Texture, with circles set against a raised twill. Hinson Suede comes in 48 colors; tweedy textures and chenilles are also featured.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...