Maffei-Toolan ascends to vp, design at Waverly
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK, NY —
Waverly has promoted Pamela Maffei-Toolan to vp, design, Waverly Lifestyle Group, a division of F. Schumacher & Co. She reports to Dale Williams, president and general manager, Waverly Lifestyle Group.
In her new role, Maffei-Toolan will oversee the design, development and improvement of all product lines in the Waverly Lifestyle Group including fabric, wallcovering and finished home fashions product. Maffei-Toolan, who began her career with Waverly in 1989 as a stylist, was rehired in 1999 as director of design.
Prior to her stint at Waverly, she held the position of director of design at Crown Crafts. Previously she was at WestPoint Stevens, Cameo Interiors and Wamsutta. She has received four Tommy Awards from the American Printed Fabric Council for her expertise in the design and development of bedding. She also received the HomeTex Design Award from the Home Fashions Product Association.
"We are fortunate to have such a talented and highly regarded specialists oversee our design studio. Maffei-Toolan's expertise will only enhance the Waverly design presence in the marketplace," said Williams.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...