Trade Link to Launch Salon de Textile
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 2/10/2007 12:00:00 AM
Brussels, Belgium —
The Trade Link Co. will launch Salon de Textile in Brussels from Sept. 7 to 10 at Tour and Taxis.
"The show will have a strict entry policy for its exhibitors in both the ready-made home textiles and decorative fabrics segments," said Trade Link director Bill Davis. "There will be a high quality level of product and presentation and the companies there will be serious about exporting to Europe, not just in terms of quality products but in pre- and post-production activities."
Trade Link has previously operated Textiles d'Interieur Premiere (TIP) at this time and as of last year also at Tour and Taxis. "The entry details and on-site requirements are so different for Salon from TIP," Davis explained. "The companies will be pre-selected by Trade Link and the steering committee."
The stand-size requirements are different and there will be no generic "country" stands that are then broken up into smaller sections as there had been at TIP.
Salon recognizes "that a number of manufacturers from Asia have developed collections based increasingly on quality, design, and innovation rather than price," and these companies will be considered for Salon, Davis added.
Boelaert & Moens, Texco BV, Textile Bonding Ltd., Universal Overseas Ltd., and Zhejiang Shengli Textile Co. are among the companies already committed. Salon will have frequent, free shuttle service from the center city hotels to Tour and Taxis as well as to the Heysel Exhibition Center where Decosit will be taking place.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...