PHI Debuts Happy Birthday by Julia Junkin
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Diversified supplier Peking Handicraft, Inc. has introduced the Happy Birthday kitchen textiles line by designer Julia Junkin.
The 18-inch-by-25-inch kitchen towels feature a double-layer birthday cake, complete with lit candles and flower accents, set against a lime green background and accented with polka-dot trim. Retail target is $9.
Matching 13-by-19 placemats ($8) and 20-by-20 napkins ($5) complete the cheerful, feminine collection — augmented by an apron trimmed with blue and white polka-dot ties and pleated fabric. The design includes the message "Happy Birthday" scripted across the front of the full-length apron, made of 100% cotton and set to retail for $20.
Julia Junkin is a Napa Valley artist, recognized for hand-painted ceramics in a palette inspired by the hues of Tuscany. Peking Handicraft offers additional kitchen textiles featuring her designs in everyday collections: Dessert, Garden Lady, Baker Lady, Olive Lady, Fruit Bowl, Red Wine, White Wine and Bird & Wine.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...