Sin in Linen to Debut Pirates and Pin-ups
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/17/2006 12:00:00 AM
Seattle — —
Seattle — With the tagline “Try something new in bed!” Sin in Linen will debut bedding ensembles featuring retro pin-up art and tattoo motifs at the New York Home Textiles Show, Aug. 13-16, at the Metropolitan Pavilion on W. 18th St.
Entrepreneur Sandy Glaze, in partnership with her mother, Iris, said, “Consumers who are drawn to the punk rock aesthetic are growing up. They are purchasing homes and becoming a buying force in the marketplace. These designs and products have been well received in our current markets and we are looking to expand.”
The newest line, Pirates and Pin-ups, will be offered in 100% cotton sateen printed sheet sets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets and throw pillows.
Formerly a West Coast multimedia producer, Glaze currently offers Sin in Linen products through several dozen specialty retailers and online, at www.sininlinen.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...