Restoration Hardware picks cfo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/13/2003 12:00:00 AM
CORTE MADERA, CA —
Restoration Hardware has appointed Patricia McKay as cfo, succeeding Kevin Shahan, who will assume the position of vp, financial planning and analysis.
McKay was most recently senior vp, finance, for AutoNation, where she oversaw corporate controllership, treasury, tax, planning, internal audit and financial system.
As acting cfo she led the spin-off of AutoNation's automotive rental business, which included the Alamo and National rental car brands. Her experience also includes positions with Dole Food Company and Arthur Andersen & Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...