Claiborne/Bardwil lines coming to market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/3/2005 12:41:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Divvied into five lifestyle design groupings, the new Liz Claiborne Home table linens and kitchen textiles collection by Bardwil Linens is set to launch during the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The two parties signed their licensing partnership in February. The line includes tablecloths, napkins, napkin rings, table runners, chair pads, kitchen towels, potholders and oven mitts. It targets department and specialty stores.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 10, 2005
- Feb 14, 2007
- Jan 31, 2005
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...